Reimer Hyperbarics of Canada provides professional care
to those who may benefit from Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy may help you function better, improve your quality of life and be more active.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a treatment in which a person breathes pure oxygen under greater than normal atmospheric pressure. Hemoglobin, is almost completely saturated with oxygen in normal day-to-day life. Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy increases the free oxygen in body fluids enabling better perfusion of tissues.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy is a treatment that provides you with increased oxygen which your body needs to function efficiently. Normally, your lungs absorb oxygen from the air, however, some diseases and conditions can prevent you from getting enough oxygen.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy may improve:
1. Cellular Metabolism.
2. Immune System.
3. Bone Health.
4. Mental Alertness.
5. Platelet Function.
6. Blood Circulation.
F. David Reimer CHT
September 28, 1941 – February 24, 2018
Certified Hyperbaric Technician
• Hyperbarics International Inc. – Certified Multiplace Hyperbaric Chamber Operator.
• Emergency Medical Procedures, Gases & Chamber Operation and Chamber Life Support Systems.
• Undersea Hyperbaric and Medical Society – Training Certificate & Associate Member.
• Recompression Therapy of Diving Accidents.
• Life Support Systems & Medical Equipment in the Hyperbaric Environment.
• International Association of Nitrox & Technical Divers.
• Physics & Physiology of Enriched Air Nitrox.
• Certified in CPR and Basic First Aid.
• TSSA Certified – Compressor Operator, Breathing Air Systems Manufacturer.
• TSSA Certified – 3rd Class Stationary Engineer.
• Commercial Diver including Underwater Welding and Maintenance.
• Boiler and Pressure Vessel Welder and manufacturer of Hyperbaric Chambers.
• Transport Canada – Certified Hydrostatic Tester and Test Equipment Manufacturer.
What is Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
The air which we normally breathe is 21% oxygen. During a Hyperbaric session with pure oxygen, the oxygen that is dissolved into the body is dramatically increased up to 2,000%. This allows the body to incorporate more oxygen into every cell!
“Among the methods which make it possible to reduce the negative effects of hypoxia or prevent it entirely is Hyperbaric Oxygenation.” “… the principle aim of Hyperbaric Oxygenation lies in the prevention of hypoxia.”
Because Hyperbaric Oxygenation involves the entire body under increased pressure, healing is accelerated. In fact, Hyperbaric Oxygen is able to reach areas of the body which may be compromised due to circulatory problems, wounds, cut blood vessels. Hyperbaric Oxygen jumpstarts the angiogenesis process of injuries, which may otherwise necrotize from a lack of blood and oxygen.
The Benefits Of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy improves the quality of life of the patient in many areas when standard medicine is not working. Many conditions such as stroke, cerebral palsy, head injuries, and chronic fatigue have responded favourably to HBOT.
It has long been known that healing many areas of the body cannot take place without appropriate oxygen levels in the tissue. Most illnesses and injuries
Certain conditions may be covered by your Health Insurance Plan.
For more information please contact us during normal business hours.
Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday & Monday – CLOSED
For more information or to book appointments, please use the form below.
Reimer Hyperbarics of Canada
56 Howard Ave. Unit 2
Elmira, Ontario, Canada N3B 2E1
For more information
To book an appointment please call:
Elmira and surrounding areas 519.669.0220
Hamilton and surrounding areas 905.544.4268